For 7th through 12th Grade
Hidden Villa Youth Development Program inspire young leaders to become agents of change by encouraging self-respect and empathy, community engagement, stewardship, and connections to the natural world. Middle School and High School age youth in our programs get the opportunity to engage with our farm and wilderness in ways that build on life experience to nurture a thriving adult.
By means of:
- Instilling a sense of belonging, usefulness, competence, and empowerment
- Nurturing, continuous contact with skilled Youth Development professionals
- Intensive and active collaborative experiences
- Hands-on service projects teaching skills and values
- Using the natural world of farm and wilderness as a teacher