- About Us
- Visit Us
- Support Us
There are many picnic tables located around the farm that you are free to use on a first come, first served basis.
If you are planning for a large group picnic and would like to rent a shaded site with multiple tables for your group only, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
The following area may be rented:
• Your fees reserve the site from 9am – 5pm, rain or shine. Fees pay for all your guests’ parking. Tell guests to let the gatekeeper know on the way in to the farm that they are with your group so they will not be asked to pay the parking fee.
• Please, no open alcohol in public farm areas, balloons, barbecues, or any fire-related items, including grills.
• It's very important that you plan to pack out all garbage. There are no garbage cans here. We encourage our guests to embrace a no garbage philosophy as much as possible!
• There is no refrigerator/electricity available – sorry!
• Make sure to check the weather forecast and be prepared for rain or shine – rain does not cancel your reservation.• It may be helpful for folks to know that many cell phones do not work here in the foothills. Verizon service seems to work best.
• Our refund policy is: Full refund 30 days before event. 50% refund if requested 8 days or more before the event. No refunds 7 days or less prior to the event.