Work alongside our trained staff to foster a safe and supportive environment for taking perceived risks on our Ropes Course. Experiences on the Hidden Villa Ropes Course provide participants with individual achievements that build confidence and group achievements that improve communication and trust. The course includes ground-based, low rope, and high rope elements. Programs typically last 4-6 hours.
Requires an ongoing commitment of one time per month.
Helping people to achieve goals and grow right before your eyes is incredibly rewarding. Other benefits include:
- Comprehensive, site-specific ropes course facilitation training
- Enrichment activities throughout the year
- Hidden Villa Parking Pass
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Discounted rates on tickets to special events.
- Seasonal appreciation gathering for volunteers who complete at least 10 hours
- Written letters of recommendation
If you are an Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) Certified facilitator, volunteer hours qualify for the required hours necessary for re-certification
Ropes Course and Team Initiative Volunteers should enjoy interacting with teens and/or adults. Volunteers must participate in our training and be willing to climb and belay on our course. Current ACCT Level 1 Certified facilitators would be greatly beneficial for our program. This opportunity is for volunteers who are a minimum of 18 years old. All volunteers must clear a background check.