Office Administration Volunteers provide critical support to our program staff by answering inquiries, organizing paperwork, entering data, collating mailings, and more. We run activities every day of the week so we can always find a time to put your administrative skills to work in support of our mission.
Requires an ongoing commitment of volunteering at least one time per week
Office Administration Volunteers benefit from seeing how Hidden Villa works from the inside and can take pride in knowing that their work leads to over 50,000 people enjoying Hidden Villa each year. Other benefits include:
- Enrichment activities throughout the year
- Hidden Villa Parking Pass
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Discounted rates on tickets to special events.
- Seasonal appreciation gathering for volunteers who complete at least 10 hours
- Written letters of recommendation and official volunteer hours for external program requirements
Office volunteers perform a wide variety of tasks. Some tasks require proficiency with Windows and Mac operating systems while others require no previous experience. We can always match projects to your skill set and also provide pathways for growth. This opportunity is for volunteers who are a minimum of 16 years old. All volunteers must clear a background check.