Our Bodies know how to Detox and are constantly actively working towards it.
Why do Detox?
During the different seasons, due to improper lifestyle and diet, we tend to accumulate Ama. The result is that we may feel sluggish, tired and lacking in initiative. We may also have muscle and joint aches, or multiple other symptoms. With the coming of the season -Ayurveda recommends we detox our bodies.
There are several ways to detox. These may include:
1.Individualized Pancha karma along with
3.Exercise and Yoga routines and
4.Spices and Herbal preparations.
The principles Sachin will describe come from the most ancient system of Knowledge of Life –Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation in Synergy.
Preparation for the season is very helpful to enjoy all the wonderful changes which come with the transitions in environment. It also enhances our adaptability to those changes.
Come and join us for a Half Day Immersion Retreat at Serene and Beautiful Hidden Villa. Refresh your body, mind and spirit by appreciating the true joys of the season!
Schedule for the Retreat:
- 3 – 3. 30 pm: Walk in and Be with Nature- Silence Time! (Lawn outside Duveneck house)
- 3.30- 4.00 pm: Welcome and Introduction
- 4.00 pm – 4.45 pm: Interactive session on Ayurveda for Seasonal Change
- 4.45 pm – 5.45 pm: Detox Face Masks with Guided Relaxation to Music (Optional)
- 5.00 pm -5.45 pm: Demo and preparation for warming drinks and light dinner
- 5.45 – 6.00 pm: Set up for Meditation
- 6.00 pm -6.30 pm: Guided Meditation with Sachin Deshmukh
- 6.30 pm – 7.00 pm: Sharing and New beginning.
- 7.00 pm – 7.30 pm: Nature Walk (Gentle to Moderate – Optional)?
Who Is This For?
For adults and youth 16 and up.
Good to Know
What to Bring:
- Bring yourself with optional meditation cushions, chairs blankets and whatever makes you comfortable, it can get cold in the evening.
- Pen and Notebook, Flashlights, Snacks, Water bottles, (no fire or candles please).
- Your own Plates, Spoons, Bowls for light dinner.