Register to Hike!
We are delighted to announce that we will be (re)opening some of our hiking trails, beginning Tuesday June 23rd!
Creek-Pipeline: 1.3 mile loop, gentle 240’ elevation gain
Creek-Pipeline-Toyon-Hostel: 2 mile loop; steep 500’ elevation gain
Creek-Grapevine-Hostel: 2.5 mile loop; steep 430’ elevation gain
As our top priority remains protecting the health, safety, and well-being of our community, we’ll be limiting the number of visitors and open hours through a reservation system to assist with physical distancing and to mitigate the spread of disease.
In order to visit Hidden Villa, you will need to follow three sets of requirements:
- Display Proof of Advance Online Reservation (please check your spam folder for your confirmation email)
- Follow the Santa Clara County’s Social Distancing Protocol
- Follow Hidden Villa’s Site Specific Guidelines to Support Social Distancing
Please read the information below to learn how to meet these requirements.
Online reservations are required for entry. You will need to show proof of a valid reservation for your allotted time slot. Each reservation allows for one vehicle and its occupants. Currently, two afternoon time slots will be available for visitation. We ask that you only sign up for one afternoon slot and consider limiting visits to once per week.
- Early Afternoon - 1:00 - 3:30pm
- Late Afternoon - 3:30 - 5:30pm
We will not turn away anyone for inability to pay. If you would like to discuss options for assistance and waive the $10 vehicle fee, please reach out to email@example.com.
Santa Clara County’s Social Distancing Protocol:
- Do not enter the facility if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from others (not including the group arriving in your vehicle).
- Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into your elbow.
- Face coverings are required (except if 6 years of age or under or medically inadvisable).
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
Hidden Villa’s Site Specific Guidelines to Support Social Distancing:
- Park only at the Main Parking Lot by the Wolken Education Center.
- Do not congregate in the parking lot, at picnic tables, or at any other attraction.
- Stay on marked trails and follow one-way signs. After parking at the Main Parking Lot, stay on the marked path along the main road to the hiking trail entrance.
- Please stay away from all animal pens, buildings and gardens. To limit your risk and to protect the safety of our staff who are operating essential food and farm functions, all our barns, buildings, and private residences are closed to the public. Respect all “Private No Access” or “No farther” signs.
- No dogs allowed on the property at this time.
Each registration slot provides 2 hours of access on our hiking trails to help assist with physical distancing.
Thank you for supporting our registration process and our guidelines as we carefully reopen to visitation. We look forward seeing you!
Please consider supporting Hidden Villa today by making a donation online. Thank you!
Who Is This For?
All are welcome! Please contact us if you are experiencing financial difficulties and unable to pay the reservation fee. We are happy to provide a discount code so you can make a reservation regardless of ability to pay. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 650-949-6326 and we will return your call as promptly as possible.