The Registration Coordinator reports directly to the Senior Manager of Education and will work with other members of the education team to ensure smooth and efficient operations within the department and to support communications and systems across departments. They will provide excellent customer service and look for ways to serve as an ambassador for Hidden Villa in the community. This is a fast-paced office that requires flexibility and a sense of humor.
- Support the synthesis and analysis of the education department’s demographic and evaluation data to be used in reporting, communications and development
- Create and maintain systems and structures for organizing and keeping records and information necessary for registration management using multiple software systems (Ultra Camp, Airtable)
- Support financial record keeping of payments, invoices and other relevant budget data
- Support the administration and allocation of scholarships and aid to schools and groups with a demonstrated financial need
- Create reports to assess various aspects of the Education Department (financial health, registrations, scholarships, rosters, etc)
- Draft and maintain system documentation and training documents to assist staff with use of software systems
Customer Service and Communications:
- In collaboration with the Senior Manager of Education and Communications Department, schedule and create regular communications to teachers, clients and partners
- Answer main phone line and check main voicemail, respond to inquiries, and provide direct customer service or direct to other departments when appropriate
- Effectively register participants for educational programs via phone, email, online and in-person
- Ensure an excellent participant experience as the first point of contact for Hidden Villa
- Troubleshoot customer service, data collection/entry and other registration issues
- Understand and effectively communicate a consistent message about the rich assets of Hidden Villa’s programs to the public
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, partners, and volunteers
- Engage in direct outreach with schools in order to expand access of Hidden Villa programs in alignment with strategic goals
- As needed to support other staff, lead groups of PreK-1st grade students on farm tours
- Highly organized, strong time management skills, and a high attention to detail
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and to work independently without direct supervision
- A high level of curiosity with strong data collection, recording and analytical skills
- Ability to act with sincerity, diplomacy, and tact when working with the public and Hidden Villa supporters
- Systems-oriented thinking and ability to create effective processes
- Proactive and responsive customer service, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in learning and teaching across software platforms (like Ultracamp, Airtable, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite programs and database applications
- An ability to build and maintain positive working relationships within a diverse workplace, maintaining composure and a sense of humor, under pressure.
- A love of the outdoors, a willingness to operate in close connection with nature
Terms of Employment
This is a nonexempt position that averages 24 hours/week. Workdays are Monday through Friday. Working hours are flexible, but will need to occur between the hours of 8am-5pm. This is an onsite, not remote, position. The pay rate for this position is $28/hour. Occasionally weekend or evening shifts will be required to support organization/board events. This position is eligible for paid time-off, including paid holidays, sick and vacation time, but not eligible for health insurance benefits. The start date for this position is late September 2023. All applicants will be required to complete a background check with live scan fingerprinting before hire. Hidden Villa is a non-smoking environment.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until position is filled.
Encouraging Applications from All Backgrounds
Hidden Villa is committed to creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.