We invite you to explore all that Hidden Villa has to offer. An Access Pass costs $100 and waives the $10 access fee, allowing you to park and visit during our visiting hours from September – May (we are generally closed June – August during our Summer Camp season) for one year from the date of purchase.
Your Access Pass contribution unlocks many exciting benefits, supports Hidden Villa stewardship of the land, and reinforces the value this place has for you and the community. Access fees also help us maintain our roads, 8 miles of hiking trails, organic farmland, and educational space.
With your Access Pass, you receive:
- Free and unlimited admission to Hidden Villa during open hours from September – May for one year from the date of purchase
- Guaranteed parking
- Discounts on programs and products
- Free and discounted access to select events
- Special programs exclusively for Access Pass holders
- Quarterly newsletter with the inside scoop on the goings-on and Access Pass Holder exclusive offers at Hidden Villa
- 5 day passes to share with friends and family
Access Passes, valid for one year, allow you to visit Hidden Villa as much as you like during our open hours.
Access Pass Frequently Asked Questions
When can I visit?
Open hours are Tuesday – Sunday, 9 am – 5 pm, September – May. The farm closes at 5 pm. We are generally closed June – August during our Summer Camp season, but when possible do offer a few special open weekends during that time.
Do Access Pass Holders have to register to visit?
Currently, Access Pass Holders do not have to register to visit. You can come any time during open hours. Please check our visit page before you come just in case of an unexpected closure.
Where are the bathrooms?
Public restrooms are available by the Main Parking Lot, next to the pool and outside the Wolken Education Center (the salmon-colored building adjacent to the main parking lot).
What discounts are available?
As a thank you to our existing invested community members, we have discounted passes for teachers, students, seniors as well as for folks who already subscribe to our CSA. The discounted prices for passes are:
- CSA Members $65
- Students, Teachers, and Seniors $50
Hidden Villa is committed to ensuring that everyone has access to this beautiful land and community resource. Day Parking Passes are available to our community for free at all Santa Clara and San Mateo County libraries. You can also contact [email protected] to receive a discount on fees.
How many people does my pass cover?
One Access Pass allows for entry for one vehicle and all its occupants.
Can I bring guests with my Access Pass?
Anyone in your vehicle (or in your party, if entering on foot) can enter with you. You will also receive five free day passes with your purchase that you are invited to share with family and friends. Help us spread the word about what Hidden Villa has to offer!
How does Hidden Villa’s Summer Camp affect visitation?
Hidden Villa closes for three months each summer (roughly June – August) to provide a safe and nurturing environment for our young campers. Generally, we offer several open weekends between residential camp sessions.
What effects do regional wildfires and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic have on my ability to visit?
We recommend you check our visiting information each time before you come for a visit. Hidden Villa is subject to immediate closure in the event that a community member tests positive for COVID-19. We also close our gates when the Air Quality Index rises above 150 and is considered unhealthy for the community.
What are Hidden Villa’s guidelines for keeping visitors safe during the pandemic?
In accordance with county COVID-19 guidelines, please:
- Practice social distancing (6 feet of separation between you and other parties) at all times in our parking lot and on our trails.
- Wear face masks, unless medically inadvisable or under 6 years old.
- Follow one-way trail signs.
- Bring soap/sanitizer.
- Pack out all your trash.
- Stay home if you or anyone in your home is not feeling well.
- To protect the safety of our staff who are operating essential food and farm functions, all our barns and buildings are closed to the public.
What are Hidden Villa’s general visiting guidelines?
To help keep our community safe and preserve our trails, the following guidelines apply:
- Park at the Main Parking Lot by the Wolken Education Center.
- Stay on marked trails.
- View all animals from outside their pens – please do not enter any animal pens or buildings.
- Please do not feed the animals.
- You are invited to explore the Education Garden!
- Please respect all “Private No Access” or “No farther” signs.