Camp is a wonderful place to make new friends! Hidden Villa Summer Camp brings youth together from different backgrounds to learn and have fun together. In keeping with our mission and to help create an inclusive atmosphere for all, we do not take requests to place a camper in the same group as a buddy.
Our camp is designed to be developmentally appropriate for each grade group to ensure that youth get the most out of their camp experience. When registering, please use the grade your child is entering in the fall following the camp season.
Please note that campers may only attend one session per summer in order to accommodate as many families as possible throughout our summer season.
Registration will open on Sunday, January 30th at 1 pm. Registration will remain open as space allows through May 25.
Update Your Information
1) Visit our online camp registration system here.
2) Login using this email and your password from last year (or reset, if needed).
3) On the right side of the page, under Account Members, update all personal information, including address, phone number, school attending, etc. Add anyone in your family who is missing.Create or Update Account
Register for camp!
We encourage you to add [email protected] to your contacts so that you do not miss updates and announcements. If your preferred session is full, you will be added to our waitlist. Secure your spot by paying the $125 non-refundable deposit.
How Does the Waitlist Work?
Openings can become available at any time up until the week prior to the beginning of each session. When space becomes available, families are notified by email. You will have 24-72 hours to make the required deposit or tuition payment, depending on how close it is to the start of camp. Most of our waitlist movement occurs in May and June, although we could contact you at any time.
Refund Policy and Program Change Fees
- We require a non-refundable, non-transferable $125 deposit per participant.
- Camp tuition is due in full by May 13th. Camp fees are non-refundable after May 13th. You must notify us before this date if you need to cancel your registration and wish to receive a refund. While Hidden Villa retains the right to keep the entirety of tuition after May 13th in all cases, the following exception may be considered: if a cancellation is made at least 14 days prior to the start of a session and a replacement can be easily found, a partial refund (tuition minus a 25% cancellation fee) may be issued.
- Returned checks are subject to a $20 returned check fee.
- Once your application has been accepted and you are registered, session or program changes are possible only as space allows. Your original deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Due to increased COVID-19 related expenses incurred to protect our campers and staff, we increased our fee this year. These expenses include higher staff to camper ratios with staff dedicated to only a single “pod,” COVID-19 testing for staff, and adjustments in our catering services. If the fee presents a barrier to participation, we have scholarships available. See the Financial Aid section below to learn more.
Day Camp: $700
Residential Camp: $1,700
Farm & Wilderness: $1,800
Bay to Sea: $1,800
Leaders in Training (LIT): $1,325
Counselors in Training (CIT): $900
Financial aid is available on a limited basis, by request, for all youth and families with financial need. Applications will be thoughtfully considered on a case-by-case basis and our team will notify you as soon as possible of your scholarship award amount.
In line with our camp values of inclusion, equity, and accessibility, we strongly encourage children/youth who have experienced marginalization or underrepresentation to apply.
If you are interested in applying for financial aid, please complete the “optional financial aid form” located in their UltraCamp portal during the registration process. We will notify you of your scholarship amount as soon as possible.