Reporting to the Annual Fund and Development Manager, the Administrative Assistant will be a key part of a small, hard-working team with exposure to all aspects of the organization’s work. This position requires strong attention to detail, excellence with Microsoft Excel and data management, event and registration support, donor prospecting, and administrative assistance for the Development and Communications Department.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter, resume and references to [email protected].
- Perform weekly audits to ensure accurate data entry
- Support the development team in growing the mid-level and major donor program, including building the portfolio, managing the pipeline, supporting campaign planning and execution, and conducting prospect research.
- Provide administrative support for the Institutional Giving program, including reports, inventory tracking, and other tasks as assigned.
- Provide departmental support with data migration, cleaning, updates, lists, and analysis
- Provide support and attend member/donor events (requires some nights and weekends).
- Assist team with all mailing projects including end of year mailing and holiday cards.
- Provide support in creating presentations to donors, institutions, and board members.
- Partner with colleagues to support Hidden Villa's work to be a diverse and inclusive organization.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
Terms of Employment
- Strong database experience (Salesforce preferred), Google Suite, and Microsoft office skills.
- Prospect research experience desired.
- Ability to exercise judgment in a position of responsibility and to work with or without supervision while coordinating and prioritizing individual workload and in communication with colleagues.
- Mindset of curiosity about philanthropy, donors, and their motivation for giving.
- Highly organized and capable of creating effective, efficient systems.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required with 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be able to work onsite and lift 20 pounds.
Encouraging Applications from All Backgrounds
Hidden Villa is committed to creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.