Hidden Villa is open Tuesday - Sunday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We ask that all visitors leave the property by 5:00 pm.
Each reservation allows for one vehicle and its occupants.
We will not turn away anyone for inability to pay. If you would like assistance to waive the $10 vehicle fee, please reach out to [email protected].
Our top priority is to protect the health, safety, and well-being of our community. Please follow the guidelines below to support community safety during your visit to Hidden Villa. Thank you!
COVID Safety Guidelines:
- Please do not visit if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Maintain distance from other groups.
- Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into your elbow.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
Hidden Villa’s Safety Guidelines:
- Park only at the Main Parking Lot by the Wolken Education Center.
- Stay on marked trails. After parking at the Main Parking Lot, stay on the marked path along the main road to the hiking trail entrances.
- Please stay away from all buildings. To limit your risk and to protect the safety of our staff who are operating food and farm functions, all our barns, buildings, and private residences are closed to the public. Please respect all “Private No Access” or “No farther” signs.
- No dogs are allowed on the hiking trails.
All trails on Hidden Villa property are open at this time!
Creek-Pipeline: 1.3 mile loop, gentle 240’ elevation gain
Creek-Pipeline-Toyon-Hostel: 2 mile loop; steep 500’ elevation gain
Creek-Grapevine-Hostel: 2.5 mile loop; steep 430’ elevation gain
Shorty Bunny Loop: 1.25 mile loop; steep 250' elevation gain
Long Bunny Loop: 1.6 mile loop, steep 250' elevation gain
Access to Rancho San Antonio via Hostel Loops
Access to Rancho San Antonio property via Creek to Ewing Hill
All Areas are Open:
Sheep & Cow Viewing at the Tin Barn
Goat and Sheep Viewing at the White Barn
Chicken & Pig Orchard
We do not provide refunds for cancellations.
Smoke (Hazardous Air Quality) Policy: Please be advised that if the air quality (AQI) exceeds 150, Hidden Villa will close for the health and safety of our staff and visitors. Please check air quality monitors (airnow.gov or purpleair.com) for Moody Road in Los Altos Hills before your visit.
Please consider supporting Hidden Villa today by making a donation online. Thank you!
Good to Know
Please check our website before your visit to receive the most up-to-date information about your visit.
Who Is This For?
All are welcome! Please contact us if you are experiencing financial difficulties and unable to pay the reservation fee. We are happy to provide a discount code so you can make a reservation regardless of ability to pay. Please contact [email protected] or leave a voicemail at 650-949-6642 and we will return your call as promptly as possible.