Communications Volunteers provide support to our Communications and Development Teams by creating social media content, completing research, taking photos and videos around the ranch, and more. The goal of the Communications Team is to use our Hidden Villa digital channels to educate, inspire, and connect with our audience.
This is a remote volunteer opportunity, with encouragement to come onsite for various activities.
Communications volunteers perform a wide variety of tasks, remotely. Some tasks require proficiency with Google, Canva (or other design tools), and social media but it is not required. We can always match projects to your skill set and will provide any necessary training. This opportunity is for volunteers who are a minimum of 16 years old.
Communications Volunteers benefit from seeing how Hidden Villa works from the inside and can take pride in knowing that their work leads to thousands of people enjoying Hidden Villa each year. Other benefits include:
- Annual pass to Hidden Villa after 10 hours of volunteering
- Discounted rates on tickets to special events.
- Annual appreciation gathering
- Written letters of recommendation and official volunteer hours for external program requirements
- Hidden Villa newsletters and communications
- Enrichment activities throughout the year