Registration for the fall 2023 season is open!
This one-day program is for middle and high school students (7th-12th grade).
Enjoy the outdoors while building connections, challenging themselves, and learning about our natural and cultivated world. In the Youth Development program, students rotate through three stations:
- High Ropes Course: Reach new heights by using our ropes course to challenge your group and take safe risks. We practice goal setting, group encouragement, and debriefing. All safety gear (helmet, harness, ropes) is provided.
- Team Building Initiatives: Be faced with a series of challenges designed to provoke critical thinking and problem-solving. Our team-building facilitators will take you onto some of our low-elements and lead fun activities designed to teach valuable communication and leadership skills.
- Farm Tour: Meet our super-friendly sheep, chickens, goats, pigs, and cows! Participants have the opportunity to join their guide inside the animal pens to touch the animals and sometimes even give them a treat! Guides also provide age-appropriate information about our sustainable farming practices (a group favorite!).
Maximum of 45 participants per reservation. Please plan to bring 1 chaperone for every 15 students for the purposes of supervision and support.
Program Dates & Times
10am – 2:30pm on Wednesdays, and Thursdays from September-May
$45 per participant (including students and adult chaperones). School employees are free of charge.
Scholarship funds are available for schools based on the percentage of students qualifying for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program. Please indicate if you are requesting a scholarship in the reservation form and a staff member will contact you after you have made your booking.
If there is no current availability for the program you would like to attend, please add your name to our waitlist.
Free and Reduced Lunch
- 15% – 39%
- 40% – 64%
- 65% – 84%
- 85% – 100%
- June 1, 2023: Registration opens for September-December 2023 programs
- August 2023: Registration opens for January-May 2024 programs
Each adult and child attendee will need to complete and sign a waiver in order to participate with the program.
Refund Policy and Program Change Fees
No payment is due at reservation. The full balance will be due on the 1st of the month of your visit. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if this balance is not paid. If fewer participants attend on the actual date of your registration, you will not be refunded the difference.
Making Changes to Your Reservation:
A $50 change fee will apply if you need to amend or reschedule your visit for any reason. Rescheduling will be subject to availability, and we will do our best to accommodate needs. Because we work to confirm guides and staff in advance, rescheduling will not be possible within 30 days of your reservation.
Canceling Your Reservation:
We understand that plans can change, and our school year programs operate on a stepwise refund policy for cancellations. A 90% refund will be given if canceling with 60+ days notice. A 60% refund will be given if canceling within 30-60 days. A 30% refund will be given if canceling within 30 days. There is no refund if canceling within 7 days. Though our programs generally proceed rain or shine, Hidden Villa will initiate a cancellation if conditions will be unsafe. In these instances, all fees will be refunded.
Please email [email protected]. Thank you!