Get your group outside and spend time building connections with each other, challenging themselves, and learning about our natural world and food systems. Our programs for older learners (7th-grade through adults) are customizable to match the needs and interests of your group.
Select up to 3 options for full-day programs.
Select up to 2 options for half-day programs.
Select up to 5 for multi-day retreats.
- High Ropes Course: Reach new heights by using our ropes course to challenge your group and take safe risks. We practice goal setting, group encouragement, and debriefing. All safety gear (helmet, harness, ropes) are provided
- Farm Tour: Meet our super friendly sheep, chickens, goats, pigs, and cows! Participants have the opportunity to join their guide inside the animal pens to touch the animals and sometimes even give them a treat! Guides also provide age-appropriate information about our sustainable farming practices (a group favorite!).
- Wilderness Exploration: Go on a guided hike with one of our naturalist guides and explore our 1,600 acres of wilderness preserve. Highlights can include great views of the valley, sticking hands/feet in the creek (if it’s running), and the sense of accomplishment from completing the hike!
- Team Building Initiatives: Be faced with a series of challenges designed to provoke critical thinking and problem-solving. Our team-building facilitators will take you onto some of our low-elements and lead fun activities that are designed to teach valuable communication and leadership skills.
- Regenerative Agriculture: Spend time in our production fields and learn how Hidden Villa grows food for our community in a sustainable way. You’ll also get your hands dirty by helping out our agriculture team and doing some weeding, harvesting, planting, or other work.
- We’re open to large groups (15+) on Thursdays and Fridays as well as weekends.
- Smaller groups (<15) are welcome any day of the week.
- Full day: 9 am – 3 pm
- Half-day: 9 am – 12 pm or 12:30 pm – 3:30pm
We can accommodate a maximum of 60 participants per program. Students will be divided into small groups of 10-15 during the day.
Indoor overnight capacity is 35 with some additional camping space.
Hostel Accommodation: $24/person/night
To inquire about a program, please fill out the form below. If you have any questions, please email Youth Development Manager, Jesse Taylor at email@example.com.
We hope that cost is never a barrier to participants. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship to cover program or transportation costs please let us know at the time of booking.
Learn more about our COVID safety precautions and cancellation policies.